Friendship UMC Covid Status Effective: October 18th, 2020
Friendship UMC continues to add additional activities.
1. Our office is open to receive items for the church & limited inquiries.
2. We are providing an "in person socially distanced service” Sunday mornings at 11am.
3. Youth is returning to limited “in person meetings” with social distancing. Please contact our youth coordinator, Kuda, with questions.
4. The Fellowship Hall/Gathering Room/ kitchen is available for church members and third parties based on open calendar dates. There is a “facility use form” that must be filled out with a non-refundable sanitizing fee payable at time of application submittal. Those seeking to use the facilities are required to determine usage of masks during their events and agree to hold harmless the church for failure to monitor potential Covid infections during their events.
5. We provide our monthly food pantry in a social distance manner on the first Saturday of each month.
Friendship is also offering a Live stream of the service @ 11 am on our Facebook or YouTube page.
Other activities are being evaluated and will be added at the appropriate time. Thank you for your understanding as we seek to continue our reopening to the community.